Friday, October 5, 2012

Into the woods!






Tuesday marked two wonderful years of being married for me and my hubby.  To celebrate, we took a long weekend and got to stay a friend’s family cabin in Ellijay, GA.  It was super relaxing and getting back to work has been difficult.



Here’s the view from the back porch of the cabin.  It’s built on a steep slope and completely surrounded by trees.  I belive that’s the Coosawattee River is down at the bottom.



Here’s my favorite spot at the cabin.  It was so relaxing to just lay here and it was big enough for two!



I’ve never seen so many deer in the wild!  They came right up to the cabin.




Here’s a nice shot Zach got before our dogs decided to chase them away.



The pups loved playing in the woods.  Petunia (the black one) was too fast for a good shot but my golden Bear is always photogenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment